Here we go.

07 January 2014

*Looks in mirror* I'M OK

I'm off to a terrific start this year.  Read an entire book in one afternoon, got a wonderful hike in.  Reeling in the shite eating habits.  Getting enough rest, staying warm.  

Internally, I'm a bit of a wreck.  Paralyzed with fear.  I will be without a job at the end of this year and I do not have my next gig lined up.  I mean, I'll sort it, but I don't like where I'm at.

New vintage pieces for the liquor cart:
 photo 58269CE2-7B84-4642-B09B-9B3048708BC5_zpsn6d2mgue.jpg

Hiking with Brittany, Andrew 2 & ATM:
 photo 74749512-9B79-4076-9A16-A449AB585FE8_zpsvcufsu82.jpg

Gal!
 photo F5569CEF-A68C-4B39-A9B8-B41557E0E078_zpsiawew06t.jpg

 photo C1D7606B-A00E-4BFC-A00B-AE8E677C605C_zps8qvvalrs.jpg

 photo 312137EE-FC72-4F33-8636-718F68FCEECB_zpszczcio0j.jpg

Sign me up!
 photo 730849D7-3D82-4CAE-B79E-DABAC890AA27_zpsearlsuyj.jpg

 photo 668D721A-5E9C-4CDE-93EE-AA17F86A97B9_zpsqrmqunvr.jpg

More Cities In Dust love. I got these because they remind me of the petroglyphs in SW Colorado (and also because they were on hella sale):
 photo 7420CDCB-6B60-4053-AD9A-D9D09462766A_zpsvmyietg7.jpg

ATM got around to hanging our newest Navajo rug last night.  So gorgeous:
 photo 81361547-6CD0-43A0-A0D5-986F36E89ADD_zpsufcpqjwn.jpg

 photo 
2A4FAAEC-60A1-4D7D-8C71-6FE21FE1671C_zps4ag1guae.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive